Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Freshley Sewn








My aunt just opened a shop on Etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop/freshleysewn, and I am in the process of placing a special order! After living in my home for 5 years, I have to admit only my living room and bedroom have valances.

So, this past weekend, I went to my local thrift shops and found fabric for my downstairs bathroom window and there is enough material to make a skirt to hide the ugly sink. I also picked up 3 matching pillowcases that will become a valance for my upstairs bathroom and a beautiful valance for my kitchen that looks very expensive and never was used. I also went to the local fabric store and found fabric for my daughter's room for .99 cents a yard and fabric for my bedroom for 2.99 a yard! so for a total of $13.50, I have enough fabric for 6 windows and a sink skirt!

I will post pictures when everything is made!

No comments:

Post a Comment