Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Monday, March 15, 2010

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head



Photo from thestrollerguide.com


We are getting rain here in New England.

Alot of it.

My husband and I would normally make the best of it.

But not this time.

This time, it decided to find a new home.

In our basement.

But good news, tomorrow we will see the sun again!

1 comment:

  1. hope you get things cleaned up, we've had that happen here too! here's to sunshine, have a nice day! susan

    ReplyDelete