Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Thursday, June 3, 2010

It Has Been A While





I know it has been a while since I posted last. Why can't I be more like other moms who seem to be able to blog, prepare meals, change diapers and do laundry all at the same time?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. Of course my husband had to work all weekend, so the girls and I stayed busy. The irony of it is that my husband's day off was actually Memorial Day, but because of the parade and the fact that he is in the Honor Guard, he had to work.

So I packed up the girls and we headed to the parade to watch daddy march. And we got to see the American flag from Ground Zero which was very moving.

I hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about posting. I've been having a really hard time getting on my computer lately as well. Though, I've surely enjoyed my time away to regroup. tAke Care, Carrie

    ReplyDelete