Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Grace and Gratitude



I have to be honest
If it were not for Edie's loss, I would not know who she was.

She would just be another blog, another face, out there in blogland.

I first read about her just last week.
Like so many of you, my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

Since then, I have been heading over to her blog
reading her posts little by little.

This morning, I cam across her post from November 22nd.
The title is "Thankful for Home" Have you read it?

Words cannot express her loss, but I am GRATEFUL I have found a new friend and I just know God has big things planned for Edie and her family in the new year.

1 comment:

  1. so nice to meet you kerri. thank you for your kind words, for thinking of us and praying for us. bless you.
    hugs and much love,
    edie

    ReplyDelete