Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Read all about it!





After reading Dust Lu Interiors' current blog post about her giveaway, I kept hearing "Read all about it!" ringing in my head.

She has written an article in the New York Times about a new store and blog, A Beautiful Mess Antiques.

CONGRATS to both of you on your accomplishments!

I love seeing other ladies accomplish their goals, it is very INSPIRING.

And the best part is, they are having a lovely giveaway. I have included photos of the really cute basket and cheese markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment