Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Craft-y Room Inspiration





I have the perfect space for a craft room (a.k.a The Woman Room) which is located across the hall from the Man Room.

It just needs a little (ok, alot) of tweaking.

And I found these craft rooms from rubyandbelle, shabby scraps and Heather Bailey to be so inspiring.

They are so inviting and inspiring.

Next up, I need to find the time to make the transformation.

4 comments:

  1. Those are all great. Let me know when it is done and I will bring my bag o' supplies and be over for a play date ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful! Can't wait to see your room sometime. I hope to create a space for myself soon, as well. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty rooms. :o)

    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are truly inspiring work rooms - with beautiful rooms like those you feel you would have to be creating beautiful things!
    If only my sewing room looked like those!Makes me realise I could repaint and refurb mine.
    Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete