Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Be My Valentine Etsy Sale







I have marked a few items in my shop for sale. Once the listing is up, the items are gone!

Also, use code BeMyValentine at checkout to receive 20% off any item in my shop!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute items :)
    Thanks for your visit, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a super weekend!! susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerri. Just wanted to thank you so much for stopping by and I wanted to let you know the paint colour of my daughter's bedroom. It is called 'SNOW GLOW' and is by the paint company Wattyl (not sure if you have this in the US)? If your paint store can not find it on their online catalogue let me know and I will see if I have a sample card somewhere and I can post it to you. Hope you have a wonderful weekend ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete