Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Think Spring!








Snowed in. Again. We have been averaging at least TWO storms a week here in New England.

So what is a girl to do?

Shop Etsy for some eye candy!

jadite bowl is from jaditekate
basket is from Faded Prairie
apothecary cabinet is from timelessNchic
chair is from Urban Farm Girl and Co
Birds are from The Shabby Chic Cottage
chamber pot is from Vintage Junky Style

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....so many cute items. I hope you get some sunshine this week. PS...love that you are going antiquing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have "eyed" that little chair of Mary's. I have a chair addiction. You have "triggered" it! Iced in here, may have to shop too! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! it has brought a touch of spring to my below zero degree weather today!!
    *thank* for including my basket! :0)

    prairie xo
    kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics and that's a great idea ~ I'm snowed in too!~off to etsy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images.
    I LOVE the bowl I purchased from you. It is sitting on my kitchen counter filled with cuties- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete