Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Going Green





Clover photo from ThinkCoreMedia.


Before I got married, I always used to joke on St. Patrick's Day that I didn't need to wear green because my last name was Green.

But on a serious note, in light of recent world events, I am looking more than ever for ways to save money and GO GREEN.

I already use cloth napkins like the ones pictured from Peppermint Pinwheels on Etsy. But I definitely could use more. I think these would be perfect for outdoor dining in the summer!

And I try to use more crocheted dishcloths than sponges. I love the ones pictured from Dishpanhands on Etsy!

And my big PLAN that I am working on~planning my vegetable garden. I can hardly wait to be outdoors in the warm air with the girls helping me take care of the garden. I love this garden from Coutnry Living.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment