Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fashionable Cents





You know when you have those times in your life where you need change?

Such as a personal makeover? I am having one of those moments right now.

Last night I got my hair done and went with red highlights, which is a total change for me. Although I am not in love with the color, I am glad I went for the change.

I also am looking for new sunglasses that I hope my hubby will buy me for Mother's Day.

Does anyone have a pair that they love?

I am also feeling healthy again this week after having a bad sinus infection and so I am eating healthy (for me healthy is Dairy free/gluten free) and trying to do the treadmill a few times a week.

I found a photo of me from vacation two years ago and it has motivated me to continue to lose the last of the post-pregnancy weight (aka the "baby" will be two in June!)

One of the biggest reasons I love reading all of your blogs is because you all inspire me in so many ways!

2 comments:

  1. i love big glasses on other people i always feel like i'm lost in them.....hope you get them for mother's day!! have a great weekend! susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for you to post a photo of your new hair style/color....I know it is adorable.
    I need new sunglasses.....will need to look into this. Cute blog change....love the design/color.
    Happy Friday.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete