Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Your Passion


Photo courtesy of http://www.etsy.com/farmgirlpaints

Are you following your passion(s)?

Are you a dreamer like me?

I have so many things I would like to do. And I do not like to admit it, but I always have the same excuse. Not enough time.

I always felt like I could only follow ONE passion.

Silly me.

I have decided that the new me is going to follow ALL of them.

Big AND small.

One of my passions is to have my own upscale consignment shop some day.

Another would be to write a book. A children's Spanish book or even a cookbook.

But for now, I am going to start making girls' barrettes and headbands.

I am planning to close my vintage shop on Etsy and open a handmade one for girls' hair items and a few other girly things!

Thanks for listening! My mind has been all over the place lately and I have not posted because I knew it would be a scatterbrained post!

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kerri,

    Thanks for your sweet comment and prayers.
    I am so excited for your new adventure....I can't wait to see your handmade items. So fun!

    Yes...I am a dreamer, too. I also have dreamed of writing a book someday....a children's book :)

    Happy Easter my friend!
    xo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can relate my head is always filled with lots of ideas! i think you should go for it! do what you love! susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it girl! Follow those dreams...life is short. Thanks for the little shout out btw:) Have a great weekend.

    Oh and haven't watched the wedding yet. A big bowl of popcorn and my girlies by my side is on the agenda for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete