Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Foodie Love





I have a confession to make. I am not a great chef.

However, I do like to eat healthy, unprocessed foods.

And I enjoy reading food blogs.

I just get turned off when the number of ingredients in a recipe is long.

Recently I have found two sites I wanted to share with you.

The first is a blog, www.rainforestgurl.blogspot.com. She is a vegetarian, and what I love about the blog is she posts pictures and you can get great meal ideas without long complicated recipes.

The second is a new show I discovered while running on the treadmill. 5 Ingredient Fix with Claire Robinson. 5 ingredients. So simple. I love that.

If you enjoy healthy, quick and simple ideas, I strongly suggest you check these out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerri, nice to meet you. I agree, love food blogs and Claire is on my list of new favorites. I really want to get her book. I love the idea of making great food with only 5 ingredients. What a great concept, right?

    ReplyDelete