Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ginger Betty's






Ginger Betty's is a bakery just south of Boston and it is truly a magical place.

I took my daughters there this week to decorate gingerbread cookies and I think I had just as much fun as they did!

I have lived in the Boston area my whole life and had never heard of this bakery until a friend told me about it last year.

It is decorated like so cute and everything looks yummy. And they sell ice coffee!

It is certainly going to be on our list of things to do again this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment