Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...




I have been so busy lately I am enjoying the time I have right now to catch up on reading my favorite blogs.

I simply adore Paige from Simple Thoughts. Her photography is amazing, her family is beautiful and she LOVES to shop. A girl after my own heart!

And sweet Lissa from Keep It Simple Keep It Fresh has mouthwatering recipes. One of my new hobbies lately has been searching locally for really cool bakeries in my area. (One of which I wrote about in my last post.) And Lissa has included an amazing gluten free cake that I really want to attempt to make!

And Maria from Dreamy Whites is generously offering a $250 gift certificate to her online shop! I posted a few of the things I plan to buy with the certificate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerri,
    Cute handbag!
    I will have to visit Dreamy Whites.
    I am catching up on blogs today, too.

    ReplyDelete