Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Farmgirl Paints






I have spent part of this Sunday catching up on my favorite blogs today. (I sort of like when I have to do that because I feel like a child at Christmas getting to open lots of gifts!)


I was inspired by Simple Thoughts today with her post today featuring inspirational jewelry by Waxed Poetic. I definitely have a few bracelets I would like to put on my Christmas list.

I also got to catch up today with Becky from Farmgirl Paints. As I was reading her post today, I noticed she had some new pretties in her Etsy shop.

It was definitely a sign. My birthday is a month away and I am loving the necklaces I have picured. Becky is such a talented artist and I love how her jewelry is inpired by God. Becky's work is a reminder of who we are and who we have been called to be!

Since returning to teaching this year after being home with my girls for the last two years, I truly seek to live God's word and to be a missionary to others. Part of this journey has led me back to a Catholic school after being in public school for many years.

2 comments:

  1. I love Becky's stuff. I got one of her paintings from my daughters at Christmas. I have several of her pieces. My fave right now is a cuff with the stamped word "forgiven". As much as I love her jewelry, I love her heart even more.
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Becky's things she is so talented. one of her bracelets is on my wish list! my kids go to a Catholic school and i love it there, it's such a wonderful place. i hope all is well! susan

    ReplyDelete