Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving



Early Monday morning my husband received a call that his father became ill. My husband immediately boarded a plane and headed out of state. So we will be celebrating Thanksgiving without him.

Yet I have so much to be grateful for. I will be celebrating Thanksgiving with my two favorite little girls, both of my parents and my mother-in-law.

Happy Thanksgiving!

XO

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. You will all be in my prayers.

    I wish you a happy Thanksgiving with your girls and family that is close by.

    Thank you for your sweet comment.

    Much love and blessings, Kerri!!

    xo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete