Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Saturday, December 17, 2011

DIY Placecards







On one of my many trips to Michaels, I purchased these cute little mini ornament placecard holders. I had seen them there earlier this season, and just the other day I purchased them for 50% off.

I just finished making name cards for everyone who will be having Christmas dinner with us. I printed the names on cardstock and then glittered the edges.

It is hard to believe that Christmas Eve is one week away. My husband and I just finished our Christmas shopping last night for the girls.

And now I get to spend the week attending my school's Christmas concert, Christmas pageant and Christmas mass. I am fortunate that I work in a school that focuses on HIM and not the commercial side of Christmas.

Yesterday was our faculty Christmas party. It was held at a prominent restaurant that happens to be owned bty two of our students' parents. In the middle of this busy restaurant bustling with the lunch crowd, we all gathered together in prayer thanking HIM for our food, friends and family. I am so blessed to have this in my life.

Now I am off to make some handmade gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment