Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry CHRISTmas!




Tonight we took the girls to see the Festival of Lights in a neighboring town. I know every town has that ONE house that does an outstanding job with Christmas lights. But this particular house sets up an outdoor Festival of Lights. they play Christmas music and you can walk through a path in their backyard.

It is truly AMAZING.

It brings back memories from my own childhood. They have truly captured how a child sees Christmas.

"The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son,and they will call him Immanuel."
Matthew 1:22-23

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kerri!

    I will send an email tomorrow about my boots :)
    You are so sweet!

    Much love!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete