Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Saturday, January 21, 2012

DIY Update with Vintage Frames and a sweet gift






I decided to rearrange my photos and home decor today since we were snowed in.
I took two of my vintage frames that I painted a shabbychic white a long time ago and gave them a new home on my bookcase.

For the large frame I printed one of Dear lilie's free printables.
and for the small frame, I printed a silhouette of a girl and attached it to a piece of scrapbook paper.

The last frame I changed out the photo I had of my oldest daughter who will be five that I had of her from when she was 9 months old and put in her dancing photo from last year.

The cross made from clothespins was a gift from one of my sweet seventh graders. They made the crosses in religion class and she gave it to me as a gift!

2 comments:

  1. oh my that silohette...is that how you spell it??...it's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kerri...I love the silhouette!

    Thank you for trying to help me with my blog change. I agree...I like the idea of having wiggle room :)

    I will keep you posted.

    BTW your daughter is adorable!

    xo

    ReplyDelete