Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Friday, February 3, 2012

only a breath


image from only a breath

the number of awesome ladies I have met through blogging amazes me.
one such lady is Melanie from only a breath.
Melanie also offers blog design at www.ElegantCustomBlogs.com


Melanie, like me,is a full-time working mom
and a Christian mom.


and when she writes, it is inspiring and straight from the heart.
words of encouragement.


I want to leave you with a quote from one of Melanie's recent posts:

"...I encourage you never to be discouraged and to always work to be the hands and feet of Christ. He has pointed your heart in a certain direction for a specific reason. I pray that you will be obedient. If you are like me, and wondering where that might be, I am praying for you as well. We never know where God may direct us, but it is all in His timing."

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this encouraging thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I needed that today....thank you. Your blog is always a breath of fresh air to me.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete