Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pearls and Grace

Pearls and Grace

Pearls and Grace`Part II

I am trying to provide a link back to the original post to share with all of you!



http://www.pearlsandgrace.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kerri! See if it will work now! I hope so!! Sorry for the confusion!

    There should be a picture but I'm not seeing one on the first bloggers link.

    We will just keep trying!!

    Thank you again!!!

    Sibi

    ReplyDelete