Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So long Schedules

School is almost done for both me and my girls and it is time for some summer fun! it is hard to believe that the first year of preschool is about to end next week. another year of dancing is over. and my first year teaching at my new school will soon be over. i am ready for our yearly summer trip to the mountains. morning playdates with friends. air conditioned libraries when it is too hot to be outside. fresh blueberries from the The Blueberry Farm at the end of the road. grilling out with friends and family. longer days. lazy days. so much to be grateful for and to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment