Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Jeanne Oliver e-course

After spending a long weekend visiting our friends' beautiful new home in Connecticut, my husband and I came home and have been trying to figure out what home improvement projects we can do that won't break the budget. But it certainly can be OVERWHELMING with so many ideas on blogs, in magazines and on pinterest. So I was excited when I saw that Jeanne Oliver is teaming up with a group of amazing ladies to offer an online home decor e-course which starts on October 22nd. And the best part? Between you and me is offeing not ONE but TWO free spots in the class if you visit her blog before Saturday, August 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment