Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Shabbychic Decor and Words from a 4yr old

Big Sis has gotten a few Shabby chic items added to her room this summer. I found the hot pink table at a thrift shop and I love the glass knob on it. So of course, I had to find matching knobs at Target and changed all of the knobs on her drawers! Next, I found matching Shabbychic lamps at another antique store for Big Sis and Little Sis' rooms! I love them! And Lil Sis is growing up fast! She is getting a big girl bed so I found this sweet Shabbychic quilt and sham for her new bed! I wanted to share with you a song Big Sis just made up and sang to me: I love God! I love God! I love God! He never changes His mind! I love God! I love God! I love God! He is true! Makes me so proud!

2 comments:

  1. This pink side table is awesome!! And I love the little song :) Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta esta entrada!! y éste estilo de decoración me hago seguidora de tu blog! me gusta mucho. un beso.

    ReplyDelete