Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Read Well, Live Well::A classical online book club - life{in}grace

Read Well, Live Well::A classical online book club - life{in}grace: ”readwelllivewell1″
September has arrived and it is back to school time, change of season and of course, book club time. I am so excited to start this online book club focusing on the classics with Edie from Life in Grace and several hundred other bloggers. I am off to do my homework of reading the first 12 chapters for our discussion on Friday, September 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment