Meet Kerri

Hi! Thank you for stopping by to visit! My name is Kerri and I started blogging in 2009 when my second daughter was born. Since then I have returned to teaching full time in the classroom but I still have a passion for blogging.
I love coffee, all things rustic, vintage, clean eating and simple living.

Home.simple.intentional

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Series on Steps To Finding Your Life Purpose

I have done a lot of thinking and praying about what my life purpose is over the last several weeks. I wish the answer was written down somewhere in black and white. But since it is not, I have decided to start the process of journaling to find my answer.

I will be sharing with you as I journal my thoughts on each question as part of a series on Finding Your Life Purpose.

Step 1: What do you like to do for fun in your free time? Would you do it for free?

Step 2: Who do you admire and why? Chances are, they are doing the exact thing you want to be doing or filling a similar path!

Step 3: What are your hidden talents? What do others' say you do really well? This is part of your life's path.

Step 4: Spend 10 minutes doing something from your list in Step 1.

Step 5: Write down how you feel when you are doing the things you listed in Step 1.

I hope you will share your thoughts on this! I am excited to start journaling!Bible Quotes Part 11 by Stormdreamer
image from indulgy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment